WHY CHOOSE H&M Law?
FEWER CLIENTS. BETTER SERVICE AND RESULTS.
Our firm takes on fewer clients than other firms. We're selective on who we work with, so we can provide better results.
Flexible Payment Plans
We're one of the few firms in Los Angeles to offer flexible payment plans, so money should never be a problem.
Over 100 – 5 Star YELP Reviews
We're one of the few firms to have over 100 5 star yelp reviews - showing how trustworthy our firm is.
Our criminal defense law firm is available 24/7 to help you, regardless of when you get arrested.
Reason Clients Hire Us
Our firm is founded by top tier attorneys and former prosecutors. We have inside knowledge of how the criminal justice system works. We know judges, and opposing counsels, on a personal level and can help secure you the best outcome. Our focus is on getting your case dismissed, or charges significantly lowered - so it doens't impact your life.
recent case results
Homicide 6 years in jail
Gun Possession 10 years in jail
Kidnapping 12 years in jail
Homicide 6 years in jail
Drug Possession 9 years in jail
DUI (.15) 3 years in jail
Felony DUI (.13) 5 years in jail
DUI (.09) 6 years in jail
Why businesses should consider using video conferencing with clients
Video conferencing capabilities are a huge asset to any office because they make coming together and discussing important company affairs easier than ever. If you’re wondering how video conferencing can benefit your company in particular, consider the following five advantages and determine which could potentially improve communications for your company:
- Meetings can be arranged at a moment’s notice- A conference in-person typically requires careful planning in advance to make sure that all participants are present in the same location at a particular time. A company-wide conference can often be arranged at a moment’s notice. Staff members who are located at home or who are on the road can tune in via an Internet connection. For most companies, being able to have mass meetings on a moment’s notice can help staff members to stay on top of challenges and come up with innovative solutions quickly as a team.
- Staff members company wide can take advantage of visits from experts- When expert guests are visiting your company, it can be hard to cram all the staff members who wish to attend into your conference room. Video conferencing can expand the audience and allow everyone to take advantage of the experience and knowledge offered by an expert visitor. With an expert visitor, all of your staff members can not only witness the conference, but also participate by asking questions and interacting with the visitor.
- Conferences can easily be recorded and saved- Recording company conferences is important because it’s valuable to have a record after the fact that can be consulted for clarification. Fortunately, it’s very easy to record video conferences because they are already being carried out with digital equipment that likely has a record feature that can easily be implemented. Recorded videos can be stored so that they’re available indefinitely and can function as a record of a company’s history over time.
- Money can be saved on transportation costs- Because employees don’t need to all be gathered into one place for a video conference, they can participate from anywhere. This means that transportation costs can be lowered or eliminated. If employees can participate using an Internet connection, they don’t even have to come into the office and can attend the conference without leaving home. Employees undoubtedly will enjoy this perk, and video conferencing can therefore increase overall employee satisfaction.
- The entire staff of a company can participate- If you’ve got a big company, it may be hard to bring all of your staff together in one place. You may not have a large enough facility to fit everybody. Video conferencing can solve this problem. You can expand the space at your facility with video conferencing because multiple rooms can be used at once for the conference while everyone feels like they’ve been brought together. Video conferencing is an affordable way to expand the capabilities of your existing facilities and to foster a feeling of togetherness in your company. If you’ve previously been limited by small room sizes at your facility, use video conferencing for a company wide conference.